Friday, December 19, 2014

Week 3 Favorite Lists


Picking Favorites – a list you loved from someone else this week – link-up hosted at Estella's Revenge



 Five Fave Winter Reads:

Sharlene @ Olduvai Reads  thanks for adding four books to my TBR (I'd already read one of her five books).

Kristen M@We Be Reading  thanks for all the chunksters.

Carol's Notebook   Thanks for introducing me to two more books I want to read: Harmless and Invitation to Die. And for bringing a smile with the cover of The Grumpy Shepherd.

Those Winter Essentials:

Thanks to Valeria @ A Touch of Book Madness and   Kristen M@We Be Reading  for showing me new ways keeping my hands warm while keeping my fingers free.

And too numerous to mention - almost all posters - thanks for the the lotion suggestions, the tea, and the various blankets.

Now, what do you all do in the way of fingernail care during the winter? The sound of the file on broken nails is not one of my favorite winter songs.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my link! I hope you enjoy the other books!

    ReplyDelete