Thursday, January 07, 2016

Bout of Books 15: day 4 plans & day 3 progress


It's day 4 of the Bout of Books 15 Read-a-thon. I won't be doing today's challenge which is a Villain Mash Up at Bingeing on Books -- it's just not my thing.

Bout of BooksI'm making good progress on What the Eye Hears: A History of Tap Dancing by Brian Seibert. I read 158 pages yesterday, which puts me at page 351 of 540, so I will be able to finish it this week. That's good because it's a library book and is due Tuesday.

Later today I will start The occupation trilogy by Patrick Modiano (352 pages) even if I don't finish the tap dancing history. I need a break from that one and the Modiano is also due on Tuesday.

In other news: The book cart (see  post about it) arrived more or less as scheduled. That is, the cart arrived, but the casters didn't. They are sending me the casters asap. I hope. I want to organize those books (3 more came in today's mail).

I need wheels! 

Meanwhile it's back to tapa-tapa-tapa...

No comments:

Post a Comment