Thursday, January 05, 2017

Housekeeping

Two kinds of housekeeping today: Laundry & Blogging

Laundry was easy.

As for blogging, I spent some time figuring out how to add labels to my posts. It turned out to be much easier than I thought it would be. Wish I'd known this three years ago when I started. I'll try to add some retrospectively, working backwards from this month's posts.

The difficult part will be deciding how detailed to get. Mostly this is to help me find past posts.

Do I want to do authors? That could be time consuming and the search box seems to be adequate for that.

How about challenges? just a general "challenges" label? or specific challenge label? How effective is the search box for this???

Right now I'll work with some general ones. So far I have:
Note: illustrated works will include picture books, comics, & graphic works. Not using "graphic novels"
I'll probably have a bunch more by the end of the week.

It's a work in progress, will try to do several back posts a week until I catch up.  How's that for a vague goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment